Sunday, August 23, 2009

Flash and art show

I have been very busy prepping for my art show. Even though it is just one piece, I am going to submit bin art and greeting cards as well. It sounds easy enough, until you get to matting and framing, and then matting the bin art, and then making the cards, and then packing the bin art and the cards, and making little marketing pieces and stickers to get your name out there. Whew! It is fun to have some work in front of me though, instead of just pixels on my computer screen. The show is on Labor Day weekend at Chautauqua in Boulder, put on by the Boulder Art Association.

A complete aside: below is an image taken using TTL flash technique and a turnip. Quite the mysterious vegetable, eh?

Copyright © 2009 Susannah Storch

No comments:

Post a Comment