Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10, 820

a Boulder Colorado duplex
© 2010 Susannah Storch

I drove past my old house today after I went to Fleet Feet Sports in the Ideal Market area to buy a new pair of running shoes. (I love supporting them. They are SO nice, and I used to take the most affordable yoga class EVER there with running shoes dangling over my head while I did downward dog. Yes!) My old home was in the best part of Boulder--I could walk to Pearl Street, I could hike Sanitas, I could run Dakota Ridge, I could vary my walks with Chloe to keep them interesting, I could walk to Ideal Market for groceries or Noodles or Radda (or the Masa Grill when they had the $1 taco nights!). I definitely miss the Boulder lifestyle, but owning a nice home in Longmont works too!

2 comments:

  1. And it was within walking distance of Spruce Confections that has the best chocolate croissants and best hot chocolate on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Masa Grill.

    Notice the clouds in the photo. They usually form on Wednesday nights to cancel our softball game.

    ReplyDelete