Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 20, Harry

computer camera self-portrait with cat

Well, it has been a laidback day. I started making greeting cards for my FIP fundraiser. I took a bath. I looked at old documents and photos of Rob's family, which prompted me to research my own family tree again. I ate French Onion dip and lots of chips. I watched Mad Hot Ballroom (loved it!) and an episode of This American Life on Rob's laptop while lying in bed. I was feeling too lazy to get up, so I used the laptop camera to take this bad/noisy shot of Harry and me chilling. Harry's been snuggling a lot more since we had to put Oscar down. I think he misses the little guy too.

1 comment:

  1. I had to look up Mad Hat Ballroom. I had never heard of it. Sounds cool. I am still sad about the little fluffball Oscar. Mom

    ReplyDelete