Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 26, Fleming's Birthday

photo of three men posing in front of a brick wall
© 2010 Susannah Storch

I had a great day yesterday.

A few friends and I headed up to A-basin to shred it. Ha, ha! I had four runs in me before I succumbed to the call of a Bloody Mary. I was proud that we made it up there since the idea of skiing in cold weather on icy snow has kept me away too much this season. The snow is much better now...more like Colorado instead of Ski Liberty.

After that, it was to Denver to surprise a friend on his birthday. Kate did a great job organizing the party, and it was really nice to see everyone together again--it has been too long. I took a bunch of pictures, but not as many as I could have. I enjoyed talking to folks I haven't seen in a while, and didn't want to be behind a camera all night. The above shot is my favorite; it makes me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment