Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 8,

Okay, so I skipped one day. On one hand, I think: Why didn't I just snap one picture? On the other hand, I know that I needed to take care of the menagerie and myself, and snapping even one photo just wasn't in the cards.

But, I will use this space to share an awesome website: 20x200. All I can say is if you thought art isn't affordable, you're wrong! For $150, you can buy two prints of one of William Wegman's Weimaraner's! And that is on the pricey end. For $20, you can purchase the beautiful photo pictured below. The photographer is Mike Sinclair. I am not familiar with his work, but look at those lights! The sky! The dry western landscape! The Christmas trees!

Las Vegas, Nevada, November 2000
Las Vegas, Nevada, November 2000

Okay, enough with the exclamation points, but what a great site to buy gifts for your friends and yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment