Monday, April 19, 2010

April 18, Sunday

Yesterday was quite the day. Rob, Chloe, and I went for a hike off the shores of the Mighty Saint Vrain. Chloe got to be a dog, which always make me smile. Also, I am pretty sure we found evidence of the Yeti.

a large footprint in the mud
© 2010 Susannah Storch

Then I had a photoshoot, which turned into a bit of a barbecue, which was pretty lucky since the weather was perfect.

photo of a dog lying under a tree with two people sitting in chairs in the background
© 2010 Susannah Storch

a woman smiling with sun flare
© 2010 Susannah Storch

a man with backlit hair enjoying a barbecue
© 2010 Susannah Storch

a man in a backyard with houses and a water tower
© 2010 Susannah Storch

a black dog in a green yard
© 2010 Susannah Storch

a dog sleeping under a tree
© 2010 Susannah Storch

2 comments:

  1. Could be Yeti tracks. I wouldn't rule out bear, 4-toed sloth, or Chupacabra either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Chupacabra, but it would be a very wayward one, I do believe.

    ReplyDelete