Friday, May 7, 2010

May 6, Phish 3D in Cheyenne!

3d glasses at a movie theater
© 2010 Susannah Storch

people watch the phish movie in 3d
© 2010 Susannah Storch

Last night was so much fun! We headed towards our neighbors to the north to watch the new Phish 3D movie recapping Festival 8. Some people drive to Denver, and others to Wyoming. Luckily the Cheyenne movie theater wasn't crowded, so we all got seats together. (Ha, ha!) It made me giggle to see Trey, Page, Mike, and Fishman in 3D. Some of my friends thought the 3D wasn't necessary, but the slight cheesiness factor, and feeling like I was really there, won me over. They played the best Suzy G I've ever heard (if only I had gone to Indio!) featuring Sharon Jones, Saundra Williams (loved her energy), and a very happy Trey. Viva Phish! Now if only we can square away this Telluride situation...

3 comments:

  1. I caught myself fending off balloons and glowsticks that weren't there. It was pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cool photo. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's probably the best audience shot taken during a Phish 3D viewing. Or at least one of them. They should probably give me a Telluride ticket. Or offer me one for face value at the very least.

    ReplyDelete