Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 28, Nederland

© Susannah Storch 2010

© Susannah Storch 2010

© Susannah Storch 2010

© Susannah Storch 2010

© Susannah Storch 2010

© Susannah Storch 2010

What a Saturday! Out to breakfast with Rob and a friend, then to Lyons for a dip in the St. Vrain at the October hole to cool off from the 96 degree heat, then up to Nederland where the temperature was about 25 degrees to cooler to visit some friends and be a porch person, then back down to the Front Range to catch the tail end of a Fantasy Football draft party. And I even saw fireworks!

I took so many photos yesterday that I couldn't decide what to pick for this blog, so I am posting a bunch from Nederland. I love taking photos of folks/animals on the porch. So many textures, so many lines, and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment