Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 1, Bracelet

bracelet
© Susannah Storch 2010

Although I gave up jelly bracelets years ago, I was pleased to receive this $20 dragonfly bracelet in the mail yesterday. I bought it to help fund the search for fellow Coloradoan Aubrey Sacco, who has been missing in Nepal since April. From what I've read about Aubrey, she is a free spirit who loves life, travel, yoga, photography, glitter, and seems to be an all-around wonderful person. She recently graduated from CU, and was on a journey with stops in some of the places that I visited a couple years ago (Sri Lanka, and then I think she visited Delhi and Bangalore as well). She was hiking alone in Nepal, and missed her flight home to the USA. She hasn't been seen since. A massive search yielded no evidence that she has been killed. To find out more or to help fund the search, visit Aubrey Sacco's Facebook page or her personal website.

No comments:

Post a Comment