Sunday, October 24, 2010

October 23, Pumpkin Patch

pumpkin patch
© Susannah Storch 2010

So I went to pretty much the coolest place ever last night--northeastern Colorado. What a spot! Flat land, run-down restaurants with neon signs that say "Food", grain silos, tumbleweed. And our final destination was even cooler than that--a group of my girls friends and I went to the Fritzler Corn Maize. I love this place. Besides the corn maize and "Screaming Acres", they have a pumpkin patch, two huge trampolines, campfire pits, some sort of inflatable lizard thing that you enter, go-carts, an ATV roller coaster ride, and way, way more. I got two big pumpkins for just $8. And I got chased by multiple people yielding chain saws. Yes! Indian Hot Springs, one of my other Colorado fave spots, has some big competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment