Friday, December 31, 2010

December 30, Sitting

sitting
© Susannah Storch 2010

Well, we finally got ourselves a real snowstorm out here in Colorado. And no one loves snow as much as my best bud Chloe Storch. When I got home from work yesterday, she was acting pretty pathetic, wanting to get out to play in the white stuff. Not me--I needed a nap before dealing with the arctic temps. This is what I saw as my eye lids grew heavy: Chloe watching the snowflakes fall outside the window, and Harry trying to figure out what Chloe was up to. I am happy I at least had my iPhone handy to take the shot; getting out of bed surely would have disturbed them. After my nap, by the way, I did take Chloe out in the very cold weather to run free up and down the fairways of the golf course that is right near our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment