Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31, Gordon

Oskar Blues beer can
© Susannah Storch 2010

Today's photo was taken at the newish Oskar Blues restaurant here in Longmont. Fried pickles! The best buffalo wings! Sweet potato fries! It is pretty good bar food, and it is getting easier and easier to get a table. We are pretty lucky to be so close to the OB experiences...both restaurants and the fun Tasty Weasel tasting room.

A whole month of blog posts! At this point, maybe I should mention that I am not after capturing the most profound shot every day...or else I wouldn't even know how/where to get started. My goal is simply to use my camera everyday. I am getting better at carrying it wherever I go...of course, I didn't bring it on my rock climbing day, and I forgot the batteries/memory card when I was in Denver on Friday...but, still, I am just trying to take photos everyday. Some I like more than others, for sure. If you are so inclined, I would love to know your favorite to date.


2 comments:

  1. January 28 photo-i've never looked twice at the blue lights on campus, but you turned it into something beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shot is (also) your January 28th picture of the light. Love the color.

    And the Jan. 21st picture of the grass.

    ReplyDelete