Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 10, The Jetsons

A church the reminds me of the Jetson's
© 2010 Susannah Storch
I moved to Boulder in 2003 (7 years ago already?!). I remember driving in on 36 west for the first time, and coming over the hill after Louisville, and seeing all those mountains--that city with those mountains was going to be my home! I also remember driving down 28th Street, and passing this church right where all the traffic lights start. Every time I drive by it and actually SEE it, I think of the Jetsons cartoon t.v. show. It is so out of place to, especially compared to the condos all around it, and the traffic zooming in and out of the city.

1 comment:

  1. I always loved looking at that one. The angles are so weird. It makes me think of the front of a ship above water as the rest of the ship is sinking below.

    ReplyDelete