Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24, Boat

boat with wreath photo
© 2010 Susannah Storch

Chloe, I don't think we're in Annapolis anymore.

Chloe and I went for a walk, and I took many great shots thanks to the bright setting sun that decided to peak out of the clouds. I had a hard time picking what picture to post, but I went with my roots--sailing. Well, I am not a sailor, but I am from Annapolis, and I did go to one of the top sailing colleges in the country (when Rob and I make our yearly trek to the reservoir to sail, this always comes up, but it doesn't seem to help my ability). Seeing big boats in Colorado always makes me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I saw someone skiing cross country near Annapolis after the big snowstorms so it's only fair that someone in Colorado can go boating.

    ReplyDelete