Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25, Map

map of the United States
© 2010 Susannah Storch

I love maps. Last fall I scored a huge, laminated map of North America from Costco for, like, 5.99. A steal! I highlighted all the states and provinces I've been to (MD, DE, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, PA, NJ, NY, VT, MA, ME, NH, RI, KS, IA, IN, MI, NV, CA, WY, NM, MO, OH, WV, CO, CT, IL, NE, UT) (NB, NS, QC, ON) (Yes, I did just look up Canadian province abbreviations), and then it's been in a closet ever since. I got a Gazetteer atlas of Colorado for my birthday, and highlighted so many roads that I've driven on that the highlighter ran out of ink. (BTW, the Gazetteer is the BEST BEST BEST CO road map in terms of back roads/camping/adventuring.)

I found this map outside the gym at work. They aren't my pinpoints.

1 comment:

  1. I notice KY is missing. You might have to fix that and come and visit!

    ReplyDelete