Friday, March 5, 2010

Britt Ripley

Hello all.

I have been taking some photos these last few days, but hanging out with our sick little kitten seems more important than hanging out with my computer. I will post them one of these days.

Besides that, I wanted to share the work of another photographer, Britt Ripley, with you. When I participated in the Boulder Art Association show at Chautauqua last summer, there was this amazing photo of a horse (okay, it may not be the actual linked photo, but it was from the same series). The colors, the tonal range were absolutely beautiful. I enjoy visiting Britt Ripley's website every now and again to see. The gallery at his site Alluring Beauty has the MOST beautiful photos of flowers that I have ever seen. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment