Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2, Patchouli

patchouli plant
© 2010 Susannah Storch

Today was not a good day--Oscar's blood work/test results are bleak. Our little kitten friend may not make it. Taking photos was not a priority, but I did wander around the kitchen for a couple minutes with my camera. I chose to take a couple shots of my patchouli plant. It looks rather grim, and people tell me to get rid of it. But, it hangs on month after month, and has even started to sprout new baby leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Oscar - what is wrong? As for your patchouli plant - I think it looks okay (mebbe just a lovely photograph) - make sure that you keep it watered and in a nice sunny place (mine is almost 2.5 feet tall now!). If you need anything, my friend, just holler! You know how to find me!

    Peace,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete